The dark emotions that we feel.
All that we know.
Are only pieces in a puzzle that we have yet to understand.
There is a darkness in each of us,
Whether it be hate or joy.
The darkness in each of us is hiding always.
Sometimes it should show through,
But its hard to know when to show it.
Let no one tell you when to show it,
But show it when you need to.
This darkness keeps getting harder and harder to fight,
It tends to engulfs others.
You must not push to explore it,
But to explore it is to understand it.
Let it teach you at its own pace,
Do not let yourself learn it quickly.
Let the feelings come out,
And let yourself learn from this.
The darkness is deeper then what you think.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Emotions by philip teed )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho