Bijay Kant Dubey
Dark Is Dark, Let It Be, Why To Unravel It?
What it is dark will remain dark unto the last,
Dark is dark,
Let it be
As light comes dispelling it.
Have you seen a dark girl,
Not so much,
But with a fine face-cutting?
The heartful love, the loveful heart,
Filled with love.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Is Dark, Let It Be, Why To Unravel It? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara