Flavia Karina Ernst
Dark night, dark soul, fighting for a place on this earth,
Dark feelings, dark road, I'm trying to figure it out.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark night,
I'm a creation of dark feelings, I have a dark soul.
Dark day, dark mind, I'm trying to hide the pain,
Dark love, dark road, I'm craving him, but he's away.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark day,
I'm a creation of a dark love, I have a dark mind.
Dark future, dark past, I'm broken by all the things,
Dark imagination, dark road, I'm an insane, lost creature.
I'm losing myself in this dark road, for a dark future,
I'm a creation of a dark imagination, I have a dark past.
Dark night, dark soul, dark feelings, dark road,
Dark day, dark mind, dark love, dark road,
Dark future, dark past, dark imagination, dark road.
It depends on the dark if it will let me breathe.
Flavia Karina Ernst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark poem by Flavia Karina Ernst )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke