Flavia Karina Ernst
Dark night, dark soul, fighting for a place on this earth,
Dark feelings, dark road, I'm trying to figure it out.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark night,
I'm a creation of dark feelings, I have a dark soul.
Dark day, dark mind, I'm trying to hide the pain,
Dark love, dark road, I'm craving him, but he's away.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark day,
I'm a creation of a dark love, I have a dark mind.
Dark future, dark past, I'm broken by all the things,
Dark imagination, dark road, I'm an insane, lost creature.
I'm losing myself in this dark road, for a dark future,
I'm a creation of a dark imagination, I have a dark past.
Dark night, dark soul, dark feelings, dark road,
Dark day, dark mind, dark love, dark road,
Dark future, dark past, dark imagination, dark road.
It depends on the dark if it will let me breathe.
Flavia Karina Ernst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark poem by Flavia Karina Ernst )
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
- And grace, hasmukh amathalal
- Doubts emerge, hasmukh amathalal
- A little girl's eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)