Flavia Karina Ernst
Dark night, dark soul, fighting for a place on this earth,
Dark feelings, dark road, I'm trying to figure it out.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark night,
I'm a creation of dark feelings, I have a dark soul.
Dark day, dark mind, I'm trying to hide the pain,
Dark love, dark road, I'm craving him, but he's away.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark day,
I'm a creation of a dark love, I have a dark mind.
Dark future, dark past, I'm broken by all the things,
Dark imagination, dark road, I'm an insane, lost creature.
I'm losing myself in this dark road, for a dark future,
I'm a creation of a dark imagination, I have a dark past.
Dark night, dark soul, dark feelings, dark road,
Dark day, dark mind, dark love, dark road,
Dark future, dark past, dark imagination, dark road.
It depends on the dark if it will let me breathe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark poem by Flavia Karina Ernst )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra
- Too filmy, hasmukh amathalal
- What is life we know not, gajanan mishra
- Liberties, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Somebody is Shooting Our Children, Hebert Logerie