We all have a dark side, some more than others.
We all have a dark side, some can even cover.
We all have a dark side, some even say its their best
We all have a dark side, some of which is never at rest.
We all have a dark side, some people need to unleash.
We all have a dark side, just some people dare to speak.
We all have a dark side, now its just my turn.
What side it lands on,
on your life it determs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dark side by tom allan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro