We all have a dark side, some more than others.
We all have a dark side, some can even cover.
We all have a dark side, some even say its their best
We all have a dark side, some of which is never at rest.
We all have a dark side, some people need to unleash.
We all have a dark side, just some people dare to speak.
We all have a dark side, now its just my turn.
What side it lands on,
on your life it determs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dark side by tom allan )
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)