Dark Side Of The Moon
If the sky was a river would you come bond with me,
If the sun was a ball would you come and ball with me,
Just hints to the wind.
If the mind was cornea would you come sight see with me,
If a song was a sonnet would you come grove with me,
Just heaven pasting bye.
If I annd U could be spell in a rainbow
If U come share this heaven on earth,
just a bold statement in deed.
No more playing games i can se you notice me as well,
as a note is put a locker.
what a bless she notice my name,
so what is left to ask?
Is this my season to remoursh?
I am gloring with affection.
Louis Borgo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Side Of The Moon by Louis Borgo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ मेहमान तुम भी हो, यहाँ मेहमान हम भी.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** कविता ही प्रेमाची **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge