RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shortening life spans with stress in our lives, not taking
care of ourselves like we should.
Waking up with feelings of intense loneliness, as we wend
our pathways on stranded shores of decimated oceans in the
edges of lasting behaviors, situating us in the avenues of
Standing alone in the darkened hallways of our yesterdays,
bereft of love and companionship.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkened Hallways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh