There is a depth of darkest places, untold fears and nameless faces, whispered screams and dried up tears, silent cries that no one hears.There is a land where full of pain, the smallest learn to make hurt fade, and in their state of almost dead, they learn to hide inside their head.There is a land of living death can't measure life by seeing breath, hearts may beat and blood may flow but all inside are empty souls.There is a sea of cold dark waters filled with hell's own sons and daughters, cast there by another's hand, drowning with no sight of land.There is a chamber cold and dark where evil leaves its ugly mark where hearts are poisoned till they die and children learn to never cry.
In this depth of darkest places, gloom and dead of night encases.
Foundations of an earthly hell, and evil that no one may tell.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (Darkest Places by Suicidal Sara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI