Darkness is all around me.
Darkness is all inside me.
Darkness is all I can see.
Darkness is all I can be.
Darkness fills my heart.
Darkness fills my mind.
Darkness controls my choices.
Darkness controls my life.
Darkness runs through my thoughts.
Darkness runs through my veins.
Darkness isn't a tangible thing.
Darkness isn't anything more than me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Zimaya Nightshade )
- Beer, $13, Daniel Karbon
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- Fever الحمى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fortune Of a Fault, Adeosun Olamide
- Hats and Wedding Music, Daniel Karbon
- Nonsense, Naveed Khalid
- The Professor, Daniel Karbon
- Live and Learn, Barry Weedon
- Tattoo, Daniel Karbon
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon