March its seems for now,
is how long we are going to wait;
Before we get to know,
what is the health, and my daughters fate.
Its tough to take my life,
and everything thats going on in stride;
My feelings and emotions,
I must be strong and keep inside.
My eight year old looks to me,
with eyes of a trusting soul;
Daddy will make everything ok.
Daddy will keep me whole.
I love my eight year old daughter,
much more then words can say;
Since most of this is out of my hands,
daily I kneel and pray.
Lord you love my daughter,
and I know your plan is true;
Today I give you my daughter,
and all that she is going through.
Dwayne Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughter by Dwayne Bailey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poems Without Words, Richard Autry
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan