March its seems for now,
is how long we are going to wait;
Before we get to know,
what is the health, and my daughters fate.
Its tough to take my life,
and everything thats going on in stride;
My feelings and emotions,
I must be strong and keep inside.
My eight year old looks to me,
with eyes of a trusting soul;
Daddy will make everything ok.
Daddy will keep me whole.
I love my eight year old daughter,
much more then words can say;
Since most of this is out of my hands,
daily I kneel and pray.
Lord you love my daughter,
and I know your plan is true;
Today I give you my daughter,
and all that she is going through.
Dwayne Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughter by Dwayne Bailey )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale