She cries, invisible tears flowing from her heart goes unanswered
She hates him, a man rubbing and flirting – using a child’s innocence
The man with a hell lot of girlfriends, an avarice beast in disguise
Why does this rogue come into her life, what was her sin?
Did she pray to have him in his life or is he a curse from God?
His demonic hands and impish eyes roaming- who will tame it?
If his mother or sisters loved to be immoral, why a good wife
Is God so cruel or he wanted to make a different story
Seeing the confused and scared eyes of the little child exploited,
She smiles at the slogan “Respect your parents”
Her tears turn into anger, to tear up her dads face
She shouts, ”Cant you see your daughter in every woman
Doesn’t this sin buy you Gods wrath and why am I like my mom?
Is it right or wrong? ”. Her voice echoes every nook and corner
But the demonic winds swallows every little word- the breeze
enveloping her with silence mourns with her
The breeze goes helpless against the mighty wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughter's Tears by Shalini Samuel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I Was Wearing A Dress Of Impeachable Hue, mary douglas
- Dull by nature, gajanan mishra
- Silently Growing Strength, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Green The Leaf Reverts To When Earth.., mary douglas
- Singles Dance at the Union Hall, Donal Mahoney
- Excitement, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Impulse, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Awaiting you, Pradiptakumar Mohanty
- Bee's Knees, Bill Cantrell
- Attain there, gajanan mishra