David The Creative Soul
Born in the Bronx where he grew up,
he was raised to be smart, but also tough.
Now I met David who is a very creative soul,
he inspires you and helps you grow.
He has helped many a people to transform,
into all they can be, not like the norm.
He has text me encouraging thoughts,
he is humble with wisdom is what he has got.
He photographed me for my poetry books,
we came up with some original looks.
He is a traveling spirit that has traveled everywhere,
he finds life's an adventure with so much to share.
Now he will be traveling again,
with his wife who is his best friend.
When they get back they will such a portfolio,
of all his travels on the go.
Also David will be putting on an art show,
during the Lake Worth Street Painting festival
I thought you should know.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on October 6,2011
at 4: 18 p.m.
in Barnes & Noble
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (David The Creative Soul by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- Black Willow, Lilly Emery
- - Let Me -, Aparna Chatterjee
- Your Love Shines Like A Diamond, Lilly Emery
- Only One, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah