From a short distance,
I look upon your beautiful face.
You notice and smile,
with the most humblest grace.
Your unique walk,
seduces me and openly invites.
As my heart pounds faster,
it opens the door to much greater heights.
I fall into an immediate day dream,
you take my hand, into the land of bliss.
The emotions I feel,
like an eternal soft kiss.
Our bodies and minds,
embrace into one.
Sublime moments of pure love,
have only begun.
With every touch,
and whisper so sweet.
We no longer require,
the sun for our heat.
As I open my eyes,
you’re now next to me.
You know what I’m thinking,
we both smile and agree.
By Sian Mein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day Dream by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen