Day Of Reckoning
Welcome to our day of reckoning,
As the demons roam and fly.
Look at the pandemonium,
The fire in the sky.
As your set aflame,
Does money even matter?
While houses fall around you,
And glass begins to shatter.
As the air is filled with smoke,
Do you smell the burning flesh?
The sinners and the innocent,
Everyones damned to death.
So sing a song of woe,
As angels shed a tear.
Tell the world goodbye,
The end is finally here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day Of Reckoning by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma
- Winter Sun..., Craig Matthew Hannan
- AUGUST آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Being, Craig Matthew Hannan
- Wit, Craig Matthew Hannan
- One Petrified Sunday, Sidney Wade