Days and memories..
Days once gone,
You can't do anything
So you need to move on..
Memories once made,
You can't help
But just relieve everything they said..
No matter how hard anyone tries,
Trying to renovate those moments
Will only make you cry..
Days and memories once graved,
Glossing it over
Will only brighten up the hard times it paved..
Some of the gone times need to be kept astray,
For trying to live them again
Will only leave you fray..
Sanket Kale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Days and memories.. by Sanket Kale )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland