Days and memories..
Days once gone,
You can't do anything
So you need to move on..
Memories once made,
You can't help
But just relieve everything they said..
No matter how hard anyone tries,
Trying to renovate those moments
Will only make you cry..
Days and memories once graved,
Glossing it over
Will only brighten up the hard times it paved..
Some of the gone times need to be kept astray,
For trying to live them again
Will only leave you fray..
Sanket Kale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Days and memories.. by Sanket Kale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan