Glen Martin Fitch
DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM EST
with carnations at my side.
On one pinked, ruby rim
I press my lips.
Its musky scent
I suck in gentle sips.
Have I some rule
of tact or taste defied?
is earned through modesty.
a strict taboo or sacred rite?
One person's dread's
another one's delight.
Will you explore
forbidden realms with me
with blushing cheeks
on tablecloth or sheet?
I seek to taste and feed
if I'm forward, indiscreet.
Please don't deny me.
You will be remiss to bar me
from the privilege
just to kiss the puckered bud
you're pressing to your seat.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DE GUSTIBUS NON DISPUTANDUM EST by Glen Martin Fitch )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico