Nicholas Wayde Turner
Dead Cell Phone
That pesky phone.
You should of left a message after the tone.
I know what was racing through your mind,
And what my cell did wasn't very kind.
But it all worked out at the end.
Right after I replied and pushed send.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead Cell Phone by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna