Do you see the dead dog lying in the ditch.
Was his father a whoring bitch, or was he loved to the last stitch.
Do you see the dead dog all bloated, maggots, and flies.
Please don't tell me lies, was he burried between your thighs,
or was he mournin to be left astray.
Don't you see him flating away, what was it you used to say,
through it all we would find a way.
Look don't you see the dead dog lying in your ditch,
was he loved to the last stitch.
Or was he like all the rest of
the dead dogs lying in your ditch......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead Dog by Army Stuntman )
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)