Poets retreat, just what the hell is that,
Where known Poets go and teach, what?
How to lay out words and other artifacts,
But I can't quite get my head around that...
In fact my head goes around just thinking
besides you need thousands of pounds,
And poets they usually have plenty
of cash just lying around,
So Forget those disembodied one's who's
bones are lying scattered all over Poem-Hunter,
Yes something for all you enthusiasts
and old crones to dig up later,
The beautiful beautiful beautiful dead poems!
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead Poems by GRANT FRASER )
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
- Blue Matter, Stacy L. Mar
- Dont dance my body, onzia dan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns