Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Silent pain torturing the mind.
Society is blind.
Hidden behind this false mask.
That betrays society.
While all you see is fake smiles and laughs.
I’m filled with pain, bleeding within.
A deadly mistake made by you.
Take more than one glance to save
My life before I lose my faith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deadly Mistake by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia