Do you feel winter summer and autumn
Do you listen sweet songs of
Inside your white grave.
Do you see wetland, guest birds
small hills and sea shore.
Do you chat with angels
of your God
Wait for few days
I shall meet you soon
We shall sing chorus
In praise of our motherland
A heaven on earth.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear Dad by Ershad Mazumder )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss