Do you feel winter summer and autumn
Do you listen sweet songs of
Inside your white grave.
Do you see wetland, guest birds
small hills and sea shore.
Do you chat with angels
of your God
Wait for few days
I shall meet you soon
We shall sing chorus
In praise of our motherland
A heaven on earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear Dad by Ershad Mazumder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...