Why am I this way?
Is it because I don’t listen to each and everything you say?
I know I should, but for some reason I always stray.
Just living life day by day, trying to find my own way
Day after day, night after night waiting for my life to take flight
I almost got it, I’m about to go
Still I don’t know which way to go
I talk to you when it’s bad
I write when I’m sad
I forget to look at the heavens when I’m real mad.
When I don’t get my way it gets to me
I feel pain and a lot of misery
It’s a mystery that’s what I say
But you’re the one who knows my way.
You know where I will be in life.
I’m just here trying to enjoy the flight.
TYLATREECE COLBERT's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear God by TYLATREECE COLBERT )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue