Thank you for giving me the power to regenerate my soul.
Thank you for saving me from the clutches of despair.
Thank you for looking after me.
Thank you for pushing him away.
Thank you for healing my heart every time it's been hurt.
Thank you for saving me from one doomed relationship after another.
Thank you for washing away my unforgivable sins against myself.
Thank you for giving me faith and firm beliefs.
Thank you for giving me the strength to fight darkness and hypocrisy.
Thank you for giving me a voice.
Thank you for giving me the senses to feel your embrace.
Thank you for the gift of life,
and for giving me the senses to indulge in its beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear God by Marwa Rakha )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost