Thank you for giving me the power to regenerate my soul.
Thank you for saving me from the clutches of despair.
Thank you for looking after me.
Thank you for pushing him away.
Thank you for healing my heart every time it's been hurt.
Thank you for saving me from one doomed relationship after another.
Thank you for washing away my unforgivable sins against myself.
Thank you for giving me faith and firm beliefs.
Thank you for giving me the strength to fight darkness and hypocrisy.
Thank you for giving me a voice.
Thank you for giving me the senses to feel your embrace.
Thank you for the gift of life,
and for giving me the senses to indulge in its beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear God by Marwa Rakha )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Totally Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Caged Bird, SAK Reddy
- A Deafness Too Excessive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Generals Of War., Tony Adah
- Advice, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Out Of Hearing Distance, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mirage, The Princess is
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Let Me Love You with All my Soul, Hebert Logerie
- Don Navigator Metamorphosis, Tosin Abegunde