Dearest Pastor Kari
Pastor Kari, whenever you lift your lovely voice in
heaven's song, the heavenly hosts sing along. Your
awesome prayers reach heavenly heights morning, noon,
and nights. You carefully guide your flock along heaven's
highway. No perils of unbelief cloud your sunny days.
Your are a beautiful person both warm and kind. When you
were created, Christ had a divine creation plan in mind.
There are many more things I could say to brighten up
many a dull dreary day. God be with you till we meet
again. I will see you latter, my own very special friend.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dearest Pastor Kari by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali
- FORGIVENESS, WORSHIP, TRUST & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon