Death is what we are.
It is our fear and our sorrow
Death is emotion,
The constant knowledge that everything ends
It is what drives us, denies us and provides us
Death can be a cure,
A release from a pitiful existence.
It is more than the end,
It is the beginning
For every death brings new life.
If there is no death then the world becomes crowded
Life is born in the wake of such things
New stories are written and
A new game begins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Michael Card )
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)