A stream of gloom in tow
The sun mellows in twilight
Colours of my life are as if fading
As if circle of life has turned fully
I wait pensively, with all grief,
Free from delusions and belief.
Each one - dear - left one by one
I am alone - only alone to mourn.
Finally, all organs loosen bit by bit,
No one obeys my command.
I contemplate a meek surrender,
Life-war in its final hours
I eagerly wait with strong belief.
With your pardon, I will get relief.
I am ready for the final date with life,
Your touch will make me only serene.
Let me have a deep sleep with sigh,
Away from affections and ties.
For a peaceful and eternal journey
Where humans get rid of tyranny
Bireswar Halder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Bireswar Halder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker