who is your mum?
who is your dad?
where were you born?
why are you doing this?
why do you take away the people we love so much?
why do you leave people as ophans?
why do you take away the true leaders?
what colour are you? (i think it's black)
what poems do you like? (i hope it's death)
you are so painful.........
you are something that does not care........
each and every day 'death' has taken away people,
were ever you are,
whatever you are doing you must always know that igama lakho lingcolile..ngenxa yemisebenzi yakho emibi.....
t-take away people in their
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by tsholofelo phakathi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal