who is your mum?
who is your dad?
where were you born?
why are you doing this?
why do you take away the people we love so much?
why do you leave people as ophans?
why do you take away the true leaders?
what colour are you? (i think it's black)
what poems do you like? (i hope it's death)
you are so painful.........
you are something that does not care........
each and every day 'death' has taken away people,
were ever you are,
whatever you are doing you must always know that igama lakho lingcolile..ngenxa yemisebenzi yakho emibi.....
t-take away people in their
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by tsholofelo phakathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis
- आंबो अजा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Voice of Struggle, Thomas Lions
- school, Parth17 Bhatia
- I don't deserve, Priscilla Rose