who is your mum?
who is your dad?
where were you born?
why are you doing this?
why do you take away the people we love so much?
why do you leave people as ophans?
why do you take away the true leaders?
what colour are you? (i think it's black)
what poems do you like? (i hope it's death)
you are so painful.........
you are something that does not care........
each and every day 'death' has taken away people,
were ever you are,
whatever you are doing you must always know that igama lakho lingcolile..ngenxa yemisebenzi yakho emibi.....
t-take away people in their
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by tsholofelo phakathi )
- What's happen?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- PH: Humor: Women6Verses9Men - Who's On T.., Brian Johnston
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)