who is your mum?
who is your dad?
where were you born?
why are you doing this?
why do you take away the people we love so much?
why do you leave people as ophans?
why do you take away the true leaders?
what colour are you? (i think it's black)
what poems do you like? (i hope it's death)
you are so painful.........
you are something that does not care........
each and every day 'death' has taken away people,
were ever you are,
whatever you are doing you must always know that igama lakho lingcolile..ngenxa yemisebenzi yakho emibi.....
t-take away people in their
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death by tsholofelo phakathi )
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI