Death is nice,
Death is sweet,
It is the only thing I have not done.
Drugs makes you high,
Drinking makes you drunk,
But nothing can show you what death can.
Though people say death is nothing new.
I can tell you now,
That death is the only things left for a lot of us.
After you've seen what we've seen,
Death is just another part of us that is hidden.
So let us just let it go and find out what it really is.
Just hope that it doesn't come to soon.
I have more left to do and more people to help.
Just need more time to understand everything.
Wonder if kids will ever learn what we have learned?
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by philip teed )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis