Stay away from knives
They’re dangerous, I tell you
Taking away lives
Therefore, my friend, adieu.
Stay away from guns
The war had just begun
So, my sister, adieu.
Stay away from rope
Please, without much ado
There isn’t much more hope
My brother, adieu.
Stay away from drugs
Satan’s deadly brew
Sealed with just one hug
My partner, adieu.
My life, my love, adieu!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death, Adieu by Sarah Mustang )
- Naked, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Control Freak, Chris Broast Broast
- Love Poison, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mandatory, michael walkerjohn
- A Kiss for advice., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Sentence Bouquets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love's Voice, michael walkerjohn
- On My Way To River, Fatima Nusairat
- Encompassing Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pia Pium Sermo, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)