Death Can Not Frighten Me
You can never object my path!
The fierce fury upon thy face
Can't a least afright my race!
Thou art shadow of fright and horror,
Thou art frantic falcon of fear,
Fluttering over my head and around,
Aiming at me your beak violent.
Oh I see thee frantically wander
Placing thy hands upon my right shoulder!
But thy furious rage-
That upon you always pride-
Can never frighten nor stop me stride!
I remind you devote me rather
Coz always you serve my Father
My Father-whose love I'm blessed
And my Mother-
Under whose affectionate fonds I rest!
O thou fool!
Thou bewildered fellow!
The object thou wishest to prey upon
Is a shadow,
A beguiling fancy,
That thou waste thy labour upon!
And I shall be!
Till sun shall shine,
Till earth shall live,
Till stars and comets are free
I was, I am and I shall be!
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
We were existed, we are existing and we shall exist till end of end.
Comments about this poem (Death Can Not Frighten Me by Vivek Tiwari )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate