Captain Cur (England)
Death Grip of the Sea, Pirate Adventures (2)
Wispy thin sails grasping times forgotten breeze
dodging menacing melting iceberg floes,
gingerly inching between towering rings
channeling streams of lonesome glacier rows.
Ghost ship unseen in cloudless blue sea glass
maneuvering slowly towards future sands,
snow showers unleashed by our scraping masts
destinies uncertain clock, stalled dead hands.
Eclipsed moon rapidly reforming clouds
swirling circular paths cyclonic spins
breaking free of the barren polar bounds
bow to stern caught in histrionic winds,
waves of tremendous infectious delight
graphic lines of storm strength shouting pleas
breakers of unimaginable height
lifting us from the death grip of the seas.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.