Death, My Salvation
Death, the never-ending blackness,
From where comes no man back
It is to this emptiness
That my heart calls out to me.
Death, the blissful deliverance,
Where each of us pay our debt
It is time that I paid
A visit to my banker
Death, the final frontier
A place unrestrained
It is to this freedom
That my will hails me to go.
Death, my shadow
A shadow, with me day and night
Come rain or sun, happiness or sadness
It never leaves my side.
Death, my only friend,
My only salvation
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death, My Salvation by Arun George )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz