Death Of A Child
You came into our lives,
I can still heart the patter
of wrinkled feet, so soft.
You could not stay
but needed to say, fleetingly
Farewell, before the end
of a mysterious journey.
And it is certain, without doubt,
that God did sent you,
with love he took you back.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of A Child by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI