Death, is it yet my time?
I know not, but I feel I
Am ready to go,
For I have nothing to live for.
To die, I feel nothing,
Would be my consolation,
For this pain consumes me
Every day as each day is a struggle,
In which I try to push forward
And fail simultaneously.
Take me with you, Death,
Make it painless,
For I cannot take it any longer,
Take me with you,
For life is meaningless.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death’s Approach by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov