Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Deconstruction Of Determinism
Who merits fate, -immanent will!
The dark –blue tendrils,
The Unconscious chasm seasons,
And wraps Time in magician’s bag.
Where is the Temporal in Permanence,
Black-hole dissolves in Unified field,
The periodic table farms matter in life,
Birth-bed and crimination coincide.
Yours Universe and mine world,
Plank’s jump into Einstein’s space ,
The timeless God-particle dominates,
Spirit evolves matter to defy the same.
The absolute abstract geometric points,
Bubble and bubble, fade and fade.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.