Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Deconstruction Of Determinism
Who merits fate, -immanent will!
The dark –blue tendrils,
The Unconscious chasm seasons,
And wraps Time in magician’s bag.
Where is the Temporal in Permanence,
Black-hole dissolves in Unified field,
The periodic table farms matter in life,
Birth-bed and crimination coincide.
Yours Universe and mine world,
Plank’s jump into Einstein’s space ,
The timeless God-particle dominates,
Spirit evolves matter to defy the same.
The absolute abstract geometric points,
Bubble and bubble, fade and fade.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deconstruction Of Determinism by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey