Deduacted to Pavan- My bro
Every morning as I wake up I think of you,
as the hero that came into my life.
More and more you appeared to me when I was in strife.
Afraid I could not live without you in my life.
I only prayed every day and every night.
to have a brother like you by my side.
When I was hurt so many times.
you never let me down.
therefore I am proud.
to call you a true brother.
Even though I know you're not a child of my mother.
To me you'll always be.
Remembered you see.
As Pavan the person who changed my life.
forever the memory will seem right.
Tejaswini Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deduacted to Pavan- My bro by Tejaswini Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra