Deduacted to Pavan- My bro
Every morning as I wake up I think of you,
as the hero that came into my life.
More and more you appeared to me when I was in strife.
Afraid I could not live without you in my life.
I only prayed every day and every night.
to have a brother like you by my side.
When I was hurt so many times.
you never let me down.
therefore I am proud.
to call you a true brother.
Even though I know you're not a child of my mother.
To me you'll always be.
Remembered you see.
As Pavan the person who changed my life.
forever the memory will seem right.
Tejaswini Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deduacted to Pavan- My bro by Tejaswini Iyer )
- Never Let Anything Go, Tony Adah
- How Can I Forget You, Akhtar Jawad
- The Music Of The Prayer, Shalom Freedman
- Mere Maula, Mere Maula, Rakesh Sinha
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Art of Disappearing, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Friends Departed, Henry Vaughan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)