Deduacted to Pavan- My bro
Every morning as I wake up I think of you,
as the hero that came into my life.
More and more you appeared to me when I was in strife.
Afraid I could not live without you in my life.
I only prayed every day and every night.
to have a brother like you by my side.
When I was hurt so many times.
you never let me down.
therefore I am proud.
to call you a true brother.
Even though I know you're not a child of my mother.
To me you'll always be.
Remembered you see.
As Pavan the person who changed my life.
forever the memory will seem right.
Tejaswini Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deduacted to Pavan- My bro by Tejaswini Iyer )
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)