deep in the ocean
further and further you sink
The waves wash over you
you cant think,
dont know what is happening.
You dont realise until it's too late
until you've sunk so low
that you cant escape/
No way out
no way back
your lost in the ocean
your way off track.
you sink so low
you are lost forever
you say goodbye
to the world you knew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (deep down by laurajayne Kennedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...