Its like am in this deep well
Surrounded by darkness
Surrounded by walls
Am alive, but
Feel better to be dead....
Light is a distant sight,
I see the sun, the moon, the stars,
Again i see them, no i don't feel them,
Feel am just not alive,
Just feel am in this deep well,
too deep to be alive,
Then i remember the goal i had,
the promise i made to myself,
The person i wanted to be,
And the person i don't wanna be,
Suddenly feel the darkness is going away....
No am not in this deep well....
I can see the sun, the moon the stars...
Am feeling them,
Feel its so good to be alive....
Feel if am strong enough to come out of darkness...
Am strong enough to face anything
Strong enough to be alive :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Deep well by NEEHU PAT )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty