Its like am in this deep well
Surrounded by darkness
Surrounded by walls
Am alive, but
Feel better to be dead....
Light is a distant sight,
I see the sun, the moon, the stars,
Again i see them, no i don't feel them,
Feel am just not alive,
Just feel am in this deep well,
too deep to be alive,
Then i remember the goal i had,
the promise i made to myself,
The person i wanted to be,
And the person i don't wanna be,
Suddenly feel the darkness is going away....
No am not in this deep well....
I can see the sun, the moon the stars...
Am feeling them,
Feel its so good to be alive....
Feel if am strong enough to come out of darkness...
Am strong enough to face anything
Strong enough to be alive :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Deep well by NEEHU PAT )
- Oatmeal, Frank Avon
- Blackpool in a gale, sheena blackhall
- Tonight, Frank Avon
- To Eat, or Not to Eat, Frank Avon
- Hot Flashes, Mitzie Holstein
- Late and Soon, Frank Avon
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- On Raglan Road, Patrick Kavanagh
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)