Deepavali is a festival of light.
On deepavali everybody’s house is bright.
Due to light my feelings are bright.
On deepavali the festival of light.
Even at night I can see as day there is bright due to light.
On this day of light I wish every body’s life to be bright
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deepavali by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp