Maria Barbara Korynt
now, we have the September.
is clear and solar
but he likes the July,
not to say the August.
then everything is so kind,
all warm and cosy.
oh well, a September
it is a September.
doesn't worry about it
isn't taking over.
is taking the other
wall diary out
of the drawer is.
he is hanging up
and he is placing
the appropriate date still
and is raising
everyone are in September
and he still in August,
not to say in July
so he is able to be delayed
it is getting at very thought
I am entire year... in May.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (delay by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
- I Am Woman, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Unnamed Emotions, Monica Mohan
- Canon fire, Cee Bea
- Haiku ' Sea', miken newman
- The House on the Hill, Cathy Hodgson
- Haiku 8, Kim Barney
- $hOpErS LOVe $hOpIng - but, sEaN nOrTh
- Tras mis párpados, Sergio Jaime
- Future Fast Forward, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)