I can erase almost everything,
to the darkest parts of me.
I am able to wake up
with a smile on my face,
no random thoughts,
moving through life
at a steady pace.
Its only when the sun goes down
When I'm really by myself.
Looking for comfort,
I can't pretend
these things are gone.
make up washed away...
no marks of cry.
I've seen my reflection
no heavy weight
of this crime.
But when I see me
through my children eyes,
I have to fix this
to heal their cries.
I guess today is
a good day.
Don't ask me
to come play.
tell me that
I will be okay.
My monsters inside,
thought to be deleted.
One small step
in the right direction,
too many more.
UNDEFEATED! ! ! !
JAR Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deleted...not gone by JAR Poet )
- From 'The Motto', George Wither
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
- Lovely Polly Stewart, Robert Burns
- Rantin, Rovin Robin, Robert Burns
- The Gardener wi' his Paidle, Robert Burns
- Sonnet: Philarete, George Wither
- For Seasonable Weather, George Wither
- The Prayer Of Habakuk, George Wither
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)