Most people love when life is sweet to face
But as for me it's better when it's spicy
When baked it is the way it can amaze
When every drop you drink can be exciting.
The life can seem to be a piece of cake
But then it's full of raw justifications.
Sometimes it's not what you can boil or bake
Or even put in your imagination.
When dropped out you are that's life, believe me.
There's no disgrace in being dropped out.
The honour's when you struggle to get nearly
To the goal, when you're not in the crowd.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
so I made this poem
Comments about this poem (Delicious Philosophy by Georgiy Oukhabine )
- O men, worship Kali, gajanan mishra
- pantoum: landing, 1976, Evie Shockley
- To Voice Anew so Listen, michael walkerjohn
- On New Year's Eve, Evie Shockley
- Lifeline, Evie Shockley
- Her Tin Skin, Evie Shockley
- From The Lost Letters of Frederick Dougl.., Evie Shockley
- Seeking Sanity, michael walkerjohn
- — Shall Become As —, Evie Shockley
- I am indeed, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)