In a crowd full hall,
My mind is beyond the wall,
Doors are closed, but windows are opened,
For my thoughts to reach sky so tall.
In a traffic full road,
My hands on steering wheel,
Yet my eyes not on road,
It is on the meadows of aspiration.
In the jam pack cafe,
My pry in the aroma of auburn,
My talk is not on the latest gossip,
It is an orchestra of passion.
At the friends gathering,
My greed in my attraction,
Yet my attention not on my fascination,
It is on the beach of emotional waves.
At the honorable podium,
My heart is beating in its race,
My thoughts are speeding in its haste,
Lingering for its delusion to ensue.
Madhuri Sawant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delusion by Madhuri Sawant )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai
- My last regret, Eliza Clair
- My Hometown Today, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Half ajar, Mark Heathcote
- Driftwood (II), Dr Ronnie Bai