In a crowd full hall,
My mind is beyond the wall,
Doors are closed, but windows are opened,
For my thoughts to reach sky so tall.
In a traffic full road,
My hands on steering wheel,
Yet my eyes not on road,
It is on the meadows of aspiration.
In the jam pack cafe,
My pry in the aroma of auburn,
My talk is not on the latest gossip,
It is an orchestra of passion.
At the friends gathering,
My greed in my attraction,
Yet my attention not on my fascination,
It is on the beach of emotional waves.
At the honorable podium,
My heart is beating in its race,
My thoughts are speeding in its haste,
Lingering for its delusion to ensue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delusion by Madhuri Sawant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal