In a crowd full hall,
My mind is beyond the wall,
Doors are closed, but windows are opened,
For my thoughts to reach sky so tall.
In a traffic full road,
My hands on steering wheel,
Yet my eyes not on road,
It is on the meadows of aspiration.
In the jam pack cafe,
My pry in the aroma of auburn,
My talk is not on the latest gossip,
It is an orchestra of passion.
At the friends gathering,
My greed in my attraction,
Yet my attention not on my fascination,
It is on the beach of emotional waves.
At the honorable podium,
My heart is beating in its race,
My thoughts are speeding in its haste,
Lingering for its delusion to ensue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delusion by Madhuri Sawant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra