Suzanna Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
Delusional neighbor, Mike who lived out back
Used to think he owned property and that is a fact.
He tried to arrest Jerry in the upstairs place
By hitting his own self in the face.
Going done to the Sheriff’s station minutes before
knowing he was drunk,
they told to walk out the door.
A year and a half later he would
do the same thing to Sue
His deceitful LB plan
would work Sue would wear blue.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
- ' Born to Be Beautiful Defended'
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- 35 W Bridge
- A Baby Boy Was Born Today
- A DOLL NAMED MELODIE
- A H.E.B WOULD NOT SHOOT BACK
- A Highly Evolved Being
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PLANET WITHOUT PUNISHMENT
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.