Neil witnessed quietly,
Thirty years of tears,
Rolled on the cheeks of slimming egyptian,
Mobarak's silos were balooned fearlessly,
....Tahreer square gathered those tears.
And meditated eighteen days......
Neil overflowed and washed,
The dirty palace of cairo......
Sky touched the ground, below the horizon..
Fattening mobarak bursted so mean....
I salute thy victory,
Victory for democracy,
O egyptian, O bravo.
Peace be upon you...
You have done what you supposed to do..
Once again egypt is young,
Neil is messaging to all,
All to breathe humanity....
aftab alam 'khursheed'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demoegypt by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
- My Wife, dee villa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)