Neil witnessed quietly,
Thirty years of tears,
Rolled on the cheeks of slimming egyptian,
Mobarak's silos were balooned fearlessly,
....Tahreer square gathered those tears.
And meditated eighteen days......
Neil overflowed and washed,
The dirty palace of cairo......
Sky touched the ground, below the horizon..
Fattening mobarak bursted so mean....
I salute thy victory,
Victory for democracy,
O egyptian, O bravo.
Peace be upon you...
You have done what you supposed to do..
Once again egypt is young,
Neil is messaging to all,
All to breathe humanity....
aftab alam 'khursheed'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demoegypt by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable