I am planning to improve
Land family house bank balance
I want to show these are my strength.
I am to fight always with neighbors
And tell them I am the most powerful
I want to say I am living and not dying.
What is truth what is false
I do not want to differentiate
I am rich I am educated I am handsome
And beautiful and I want your sacrifice.
Whatever I wish I can do see
I am here believe me test me
I can give you all I can acquire all.
I am not gliding towards hell
I am not fish that you can catch me
In a net I am so many ways to come out see.
Alas, This demoniac man, is no more
And he fell down on his own
He is no where but within us.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Demoniac man by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher