What are demons?
Are they Human beings?
Do they cry like they live, or die like they once did?
Do they smile like little kids?
Do they pile all of there emotions into humans?
Is that why we say we hate them?
Is that why we say that's our fate then?
To go to hell and ring the bell on satin?
Naw, a demon is whats inside of us!
His only objective is to hurt!
His only wish is to steal your life!
To make you feel like you have no rights!
To make you feel unimportant!
To make your life feel shortened!
To make you see darkness!
To make you fear the light!
To make you cease that day when you die that's right in plane sight...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Demons by Tre' Volk )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz