What are demons?
Are they Human beings?
Do they cry like they live, or die like they once did?
Do they smile like little kids?
Do they pile all of there emotions into humans?
Is that why we say we hate them?
Is that why we say that's our fate then?
To go to hell and ring the bell on satin?
Naw, a demon is whats inside of us!
His only objective is to hurt!
His only wish is to steal your life!
To make you feel like you have no rights!
To make you feel unimportant!
To make your life feel shortened!
To make you see darkness!
To make you fear the light!
To make you cease that day when you die that's right in plane sight...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Demons by Tre' Volk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma