RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing patterns into dense beats of rhythm,
forsaking everyday experiences just to be in
the midst of intense immersion.
Welcoming tempos, collaborating with extra
sensory perceptions, and recalling outlets
tested beyond past experiences.
Wavering closely with a slide of motion,
careening into the existence of ocean tidal
waves, expecting to penetrate puzzles being
taken apart and rearranged in altogether
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dense Rhythm by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote