In and around me
I failed to see any
True devotee, true heart
Chanting Hare Rama, Hare Krishna.
I hoped for a vision
Fortuned with a commotion
Hi-tex, multiplex, complex
Aiding Hare Rama, Hare Krishna.
It seemed as a market
A perfect commercial market
As though contract
Contract with Rama, Krishna.
Spritual game is over
Athiest are on move
Breaking the centre
Centre of Rama, Krishna.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Departing by abhimanyu kumar.s )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland