novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
You such a silent chancer
You silent but you overwhelming
You always see your way in
When someone is going through a tough time.
How many souls you have tortured?
How many lives you have destroyed?
I don't know how to describe you
I don't know how to defeat you
You've taken my life from me
You've created this feary place and sadness within me.
I wish i could stop you
I wish i can be free from you
I wish you can be my victim
So that you can also feel the pain
So that you can see this dark shadow
This world i don't know
I wish i can torture you as much as you did to me.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
- The Soul Of A Woman, Arno Le Roux
- Architect Of Harmony, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)