RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Depths Of My Soul
Beating out the rhythm of nature in quiet solitude, no mistakes to worry about.
Jumping quickly back and forth through levels and dimensions of
Adopting different stances, correcting attitudes as they
participate unwillingly in this repartee of thoughts.
Slipping and sliding through heavenly blue skies, using creative images, feeling their pleasure, being soothed into complacence.
Permitting depths of my soul plenty of room to stretch and
Experiencing it's boundless energies as it breaks through
barriers beyond existence.
Loving the feelings of serenity as I watch, never wishing to
return to thoughts of earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depths Of My Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Allegorose: Children - Life's Most Preci.., Dr John Celes
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott