RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Depths Of My Soul
Beating out the rhythm of nature in quiet solitude, no mistakes to worry about.
Jumping quickly back and forth through levels and dimensions of
Adopting different stances, correcting attitudes as they
participate unwillingly in this repartee of thoughts.
Slipping and sliding through heavenly blue skies, using creative images, feeling their pleasure, being soothed into complacence.
Permitting depths of my soul plenty of room to stretch and
Experiencing it's boundless energies as it breaks through
barriers beyond existence.
Loving the feelings of serenity as I watch, never wishing to
return to thoughts of earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depths Of My Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)